THE WELP PRINCIPLE
CONSERVATION / SUSTAINABILITY
To us, conservation and sustainability entail assuming responsibility in every area of our company.
Our environmental and energy management system meets the demands and requirements of the following standards:
Our environmental and energy policy is a binding element of every employee’s work.
The activities undertaken by our employees are outlined by the following guiding principles:
- Our aim is to constantly monitor and continuously improve our levels of conservation and energy efficiency. To this end, we make the necessary information and resources available.
- We are committed to observing all relevant statutory regulations.
- We inform and train our employees in order to foster their commitment towards green, energy-efficient activities. As role models, our managers have a vital function to play here.
- We will be purposeful and economic in saving energy and will minimise our quantities of residual materials, waste, environmentally harmful emissions and wastewater.
- The environmental and energy impact of our products and production processes is evaluated from the development stage onwards.
- We support the acquisition of energy-efficient products and services that serve to enhance energy-related performance.
- To ensure that our environmental and energy policy is effective and implemented, we use checks, controls and documentation, and also make the required corrections where necessary.
- Our environmental and energy policy are published for all employees, business partners acting on behalf of our company and for all interested third parties to see.